So you want to be a UVR, eh?
Here’s the deal. ?If you
- share the same passion in?English
- believe you can learn English from your other skills
- believe you can make a difference with your dedication and ability
- are not afraid of doing things out-of-the-box
- are not afraid of doing some hard work
then you are the person ULCC is looking for!
As a UVR, you will be given the following benefits for FREE for the duration of your services:
- training in using English for various occasions (MC-ing, presenting, communicating, corresponding, translating, and academic purposes).
- training in managerial, administrative, marketing, and event management skills
- training in web content building and cloud computing facility
- a non-academic transcript for school requirements
- letter of recommendation to future employees
- seats to workshops and events
As a UVR, your responsibilities are:
- getting yourself better at English
- getting more people to use English
- organizing events related to English Day and ULCC programs
- assisting with administrative work
- maintaining the ULCC web
- issuing bi-monthly English bulletin
So, if you can dedicate a full year (including some weekends and holidays) and are interested in becoming part of the English-speaking elite team, bring in person your application letter and your current CV (with a color photo), addressed to:
Head of ULCC (Pusat Bahasa),Gedung Pustaka Loka, 3rd Floor,?Universitas Widyatama
Are you tough enough for the challenge?